2nd Quarter: Days to be Never Forgotten
Although the lessons were by some means easy, I faced the
most hurdles with the essays. I admit that I have no talent for writing. I do
not know the root of this problem but I am not good at expressing my ideas in a
well-thought-out manner. But somehow along the way, I successfully finish these
tasks, however, I am not that confident with how my essays resulted to.
We all know that there is a huge difference between the
face-to-face classes and the new normal set-up of schooling which is modular
and online. Modular learning challenged me to be independent and productive every time.
Furthermore, the things I learned in TLE this quarter are; define HTML, identify web standards, describe and compare the two kinds of tags, create a draft No. 1 for Blog Post, identify the basic tags used in HTML, describe the tags used in basic HTML, create an HTML file using the basic HTML tags, post Draft No.1 in blog accounts, identify the HTML Heading tags, describe the tags used in HTML Stand Alone tags, create an HTML file applying the basic HTML Formatting tags, create a draft No. 2 for Blog Post, identify the HTML Text Formatting tags, describe the tags used in HTML alignment attribute, create an HTML file applying the Text formatting and alignment attributes, post Draft No.2 in blog accounts, identify the HTML Fonts Attributes.
Moving on, I will continue to gain more information and address upcoming challenges. I do feel development in my writing skills somehow. This reflection has yet again reached its end, and like last time I will end this with a quote “The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.”

No comments:
Post a Comment