We all know that there is a huge difference between the face-to-face classes and the new normal set-up of schooling which is.modular and online. Modular learning challenged me to be independent and productive everytime.
This TLE subject, I have learned many discoveries. I have gained the knowledge to trace the history of the Internet, identify the people behind the development of the internet, categorize the pioneers on the development of the internet through their genre, identify the internet services and tools, define Web Browser and Web Server, classify the types of data found on the internet, identify Weblogs/Blogs, compare the different type of blogs, explain the portfolio of metrics used in evaluating a blog post, apply the steps on how to create a web Log/Blog.
Although the lessons were by some means easy, I faced the most hurdles with the essays. I admit that I have no talent for writing. I do not know the root of this problem but I am not good at expressing my ideas in a well-thought-out manner. But somehow along the way, I successfully finish these tasks, however, I am not that confident with how my essays resulted to.
I know, We all know that this pandemic is a big fear to all of us, even the next quarter will not be a face to face class i know that we are all in this together.

No comments:
Post a Comment