Life is full of ups and downs. I know that this is a cliché, but this phrase summarizes my whole existence. Sometimes my life is fun, happy and almost enviable and at other times my life is boring, sad, uninspiring and sometimes downright disgusting. I know that I am not perfect, I have never tried to be, but one is true that I am who I am.
I am Reivner Klein Purugganan and I belong to the Grade 10 Special Mathematics Class of Ilocos Sur National High School. I have a stable grade, although I cannot rank high among the brilliant people in my class, this is how often clears my head or distress myself.
Looking back at my childhood, I remember the fun times, the laughter we all shared the lavish parties my parents threw, my wonderful friends and my millennial clothes. I was the envious of my friends and I erroneously thought my life would follow this pattern forever. Was I ever wrong! I was good child. I never added out likes do now. I was always obedient and had good grades. My father is basically a checker at Partas and my Mother is only a housewife then. I don’t have a stabled family, they are separated. My parents are not wealthy, but we get by. My parents are attentive to my needs and my siblings. They are strict to us even we are teenagers, but they never raised their hands to us.
I have every intention to make the world a better place. I know I’m no superman and I have no complete/ concrete plans right now, but I am road to discovery. I feel happy and enthusiastic when people commend my good attitude and the good things that I’ve done, I love to doodle every now and then. I pride myself as a motivational person, so I show good for the people to inspire them when they are down or don’t know what else to do. I know I’m on the right track and soon enough I’ll be close to where I want to be.
References:https://examples.yourdictionary.com/creative-about-me-essay-examples.html

You're so great. You are an inspiration.
ReplyDelete